Welkom op Nolver's Room Corner!




Nolver's Room Corner
00:00:00
Loading date...
◆   ✦   ◆


**Always scroll down to read the actual post**
https://live.staticflickr.com/8233/8518154948_f2352d5905_o.png

©2009-2026 Nolver's Room Corner. Images with my watermark are copyrighted by me, so I reserve all rights. It is not allowed to edit or to modify the pictures in any way. It is not allowed to use the images/backgrounds from the layout and from the welcome box. Please respect my work.

vrijdag 11 september 2026

Still Perfume by Jennifer Lopez


I'm a big fan of this perfume from J.Lo that was being launched in September 14 in 2003. It has a soft fruity scent that can be worn in all occasions. As some of you know, I have made a theme about her and this perfume which can be found on Nolver's Theme Designs 1. More about the background of this perfume, can be read here.

Watch the promo video for this perfume below.



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten